Headquartered in Dallas, Southwest Airlines is a major American Airlines which flies to almost 103 amazing destinations across Mexico, Puerto Rico, Central America and the Caribbean.
Its great services and benefits make this airline the world’s largest low-cost carrier. so if you are planning to visit your dream destination which giving load to your pockets, must book cheap and affordable Southwest Airlines flight tickets and get ready to experience something unique.
How to Make Southwest Airlines Reservations?
For your convenience and comfort, Southwest Airlines offers several easy ways to making hassle-free Southwest Airlines Reservations.
You can either book your tickets online through its official site, app or offline by visiting the airport. Book your cheap Southwest Airlines flight tickets to your preferred destinations and get ready to make your travel experience remarkable!
Reservations Through Southwest Airlines Official Site
If you want to make an online flight reservations than nothing is better than visiting the Southwest Airlines Official Site and booking your affordable flight tickets.
You just have to visit the official site of Southwest Airlines and have to follow some really easy steps, by entering some of the required details you can make trouble-free flight reservations.
Book Southwest Flight Tickets Through Mobile App
Customers can also book low-cost Southwest flight tickets by downloading the Southwest Airlines mobile app on their mobile devices through an app store or play store.
This is an easy and quick way of making flight reservations as you can get your tickets anytime, anywhere. Southwest’ mobile app also offers some exciting deals and offers which you can avail to make your traveling even more memorable.
Visit the Airport and Book Flight Tickets
Customers unable to make their Southwest Airlines flight reservations online can visit the nearest airport and can easily get their tickets booked. The team of experts is available at the airport ticket counter to book flight tickets for you.
Southwest Airlines Fares
Southwest Airlines offers a simple fare structure that features product benefits and comparatively low fares. Basically, with a goal of providing full comfort and satisfaction to the customers, Southwest offers three major fares: Wanna Get Away, Anytime and Business Select.
Wanna get Away: fares are the lowest fares which should be purchased in advance. These fares are non-refundable but the funds can be further used for future travel.
Anytime: are subject to Southwest “No Show” Policy which means that these fares are refundable in case of cancellation. These fares allow you to earn 10 Rapid Rewards points for each dollar spent.
Business Select: are refundable and provides some additional benefits like priority boarding. Business Select passengers can earn 12 Rapid Rewards Points for each dollar spent.
Southwest Airlines Baggage Policy
To make your traveling smooth and seamless, it is important to know about the Southwest Airlines baggage policy especially when you are traveling for the first time.
- Southwest Airlines allows the passengers to carry one personal item (briefcase, laptop bag, backpack, etc.) and one carry-on bag for free.
- The maximum dimension of the carry-on should be 50 linear inches, including handles and wheels and must fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you.
- Passengers traveling in Southwest Airlines flight can carry 2 checked baggage with a maximum dimension of 62 linear inches.
- The weight of checked baggage should not be more than 23 kg.
- Travelers have to pay an additional fee or charges for all oversized or overweight bags.
How to Check-in for Southwest Flights?
If you wish to check-in for your Southwest Airlines flight, must be aware of several offered ways that can help you to check-in smoothly.
Online check-in: you may check-in online through Southwest Airlines official site. This check-in starts 24 hours to 60 minutes before the scheduled flight departure.
Mobile check-in: you can also check-in through Southwest Airlines mobile app for your flight 24 hours to 60 minutes before the scheduled flight departure.
Airport check-in: customers can easily visit the airport and can check-in for the flight 30 minutes to 3 hours before the scheduled flight departure and can also get the printed boarding pass.
Southwest Airlines in-flight Services
- As soon as you board your Southwest Airlines flight you can turn on your WIFI on your mobile phones to stay connected with the entire world even when you are in the clouds.
- You can also enjoy your favorite shows, movies, series or listen to songs
- Comfortable seats with a proper place to relax, warm and cozy blanket and pillow to make your traveling more relaxing
- Meals and drinks are available
- Dedicated flight attendants to assist you
Southwest Airlines Cancellation Policy
- If you have made your Southwest Airlines Reservations that you can’t attend on the selected date of the journey, then you have an authority to cancel your flight ticket without paying any extra fee or charges.
- Passengers can cancel their Southwest Airlines flight tickets within 24 hours of original purchases in order to save them from paying any penalty or fee. You are allowed to cancel a flight 24 hours before the scheduled departure if the booking was made 7 days or more before the departure.
- If the Southwest Airlines flight tickets cancellation is done beyond 24 hours, cancellation fee is applicable for both international and domestic flights.
- You can also request for refund if your ticket is refundable
Get Connected With Southwest Airlines
Southwest Airlines is among the best airline service providers in the world. Southwest Airlines is always ready to assist you and serve you with the best.
In case of any query or issue related to reservations, cancellation, etc; you are free to contact the dedicated team of Southwest Airlines. The professional are available 24*7 to solve your queries and guide you in the best possible way.
You can contact Southwest Airlines in various ways: You can either visit the Southwest Airlines official site to talk to a live person over the phone call,
can email your query on the mentioned email address or can directly visit the airport to get your query solved by professionals. Southwest Airlines customer support team is available round the clock, so feel free to contact them anytime, anywhere.
Benefits of Contacting Southwest Airlines Official Site Team
Southwest Airlines always tends to provide trouble-free flight experience to its customers. Therefore for your comfort and convenience, Southwest Airlines has its dedicated team to assist the customers.
In case of any query, issue, guidance, feel free to contact the experts of Southwest Airlines. The professionals are available 24*7 to assist you in the best possible way.
From booking to the time you deplane, the experts are just a phone call away from you. You can contact the Southwest’s team of experts anytime, anywhere.
The easiest way to contact Southwest Airlines is by calling on their toll-free number. Customers can also contact the Southwest Airlines’ team through various other ways like through an option of live chat through email or by downloading the app on their mobile device.
You can also visit Southwest Airlines official site for any kind of help. On the homepage of its official site, click on the option “contact us” and enjoy fast assistance.
Several Methods to Contact Southwest Airlines Team
- Southwest Airlines official site
- Call on Customer service team number
- Contact through social media sites
- Speak to a live person
Southwest Airlines customer service is the best way of speaking directly with a live customer care representative. Firstly, dial the Southwest Airlines customer service number, then stay on the line until the call gets connected.
There are a lot of luxurious features provided by Southwest Airlines that you can enjoy when travelling to your preferred destination along with beneficial Southwest Airlines reservations, you can get the effective live chat service to get better assistance on any kind of queries or issues that occur before, during or after reservations.
Advantages of Contacting Customer Support Team of Southwest Airlines
- 24*7 assistance
- Hassle-free method
- Anytime, anywhere assistance
- Quick response
- Effective solutions in a very simple manner
- quick problem resolving
How can I get a discount on Southwest Airlines?
The Dallas-based Corporation, which hires almost 58,000 people, which had a total passenger volume of 130 million in 2019, continues to be different from other businesses that offer excellent customer support to their client base.
Based on the latest domestic passenger data from the US Department of Transportation, Southwest became the most influential national air carrier in the world in 2003. Call Southwest Airlines Reservations to start preparing your booking.
Join the Rapid rewards program
You can receive points for every dollar you spend on flights to the Southwest and the airline’s hotel, car hire and retail partners by being a Southwest Rapid Rewards member.
You can use your Rapid Reward Points on either Southwest or international partner flight to pay merchandises, registration cards, hotel stays, car rental and air travel expenses.
Purchase a Southwest airlines credit card
Various credit card deals from the carrier are available to passengers often using Southwest or hoping to receive Rapid Rewards Points. After investing $2,000 in 3 months, you can earn up to 50,000 Rapid Reward Points.
Spending on your everyday expenses with the help of this card, you will be able to make enough for a few complimentary flights.
Click ‘N Save
If you enter the Click’ N Save program in Southwest, alerts will be sent whenever a new offer based on your home airport preferences is open. It would also help you assess the next flight’s best time and help you save your money by notifying you.
Recheck Your Existing Flight’s Price
Southwest Airlines does not charge any money for changing your fare, so rather than waiting for the last-minute deal, schedule your flight as soon as you can and look for any new offers or discounts at Southwest.com and change your reservation to save money.
The Companion Pass is a popular highlight of the Southwest Rapid Rewards program because it is one of its most important advantages. You can choose one person to travel with your partner without paying any airline costs other than obligatory duty and charges, starting at $5.60.
Feel free to visit the Southwest Airlines Official website if you need assistance for flight reservations or other support required for scheduling your flight.
Southwest Airlines Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Q. What cities does Southwest Airlines fly to?
Mostly Southwest Airlines serves cities and amazing tourist destinations within the United States. Atlanta, Baltimore, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Oakland, Orlando, Phoenix, etc. Are some of the famous cities served by low-cost Southwest Airlines.
Q. What are Southwest Airlines hand luggage rules?
Southwest Airlines allows its passengers to carry one personal item (laptop bag backpack, etc.) and one carry-on bag for free. Carry-on baggage should not exceed the size of 50 linear inches, including handles and wheels and must fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you.
Q. What are Southwest Airlines checked luggage rules?
With Southwest Airlines, you can carry the first 2 bags for free. Passengers are allowed to carry 2 standard checked bags having a maximum size of 62 inches and a maximum weight of 50 pounds. An additional fee of $75 will be charged for any extra, oversized or overweight bags. Bags greater than 115 linear inches or exceeding 100 ponds will not be accepted as checked baggage.
You can easily check Southwest’s baggage policy while making hassle-free Southwest Airlines Reservations.
Q. How to check-in online in Southwest Airlines?
- Visit Southwest Airlines official site
- On the homepage, click on the option “Check-in” to reserve your boarding position
- You have an option to either check-in for the entire group or select specific travelers
Q. What size bag can you carry on Southwest Airlines for free in 2020?
Southwest Airlines allows 1 carry-on and one personal item (purse, laptop bag) per passenger for free.
Carry-on should have the maximum dimensions of 50 linear inches, including handles and wheels and must fit under the seat in front of you or the overhead bin.
Q. How to get Southwest Airlines cheap flights?
There are several ways to get cheap Southwest Airlines flight tickets:
- Join Rapid Rewards
- Get a Southwest Airlines credit cards
- Purchase Southwest Airlines gift cards at a discount
- Upgrade to business select at the airport
- Join Rapid Rewards dining and shopping
- Book rental cards through Southwest Airlines official site
Q.Are Southwest Airlines cheaper at the airport?
Purchasing Southwest Airlines flight tickets at the airport can actually save customers around $19 per ticket each way. If you make Southwest Airlines reservations online through its official site then you must have to pay some additional booking charges. That means by purchasing flight tickets at the airport you can save yourself from paying online reservation charges.
What are southwest travel funds?
Travel funds generate if you cancel a flight. You can utilize travel funds for booking your future flight. It is associated with your six-digit flight confirmation number.
When do southwest credits expire?
The expiry of credits depends on the payment you used for booking. Therefore, all your travel should be booked and completed by the travel fund’s expiration date.
- If you have booked with a credit card or gift card, the travel fund will expire within 12 months of the ticket booking date.
- If you booked with a Southwest LUV Voucher, the travel fund will receive expiration from the date of the voucher.
- If you booked from the travel fund, it would expire from the date of the original travel fund.
- Any travel funds applied to a new ticket and then cancelled have a 12-month expiration date from when the new ticket was purchased. The new travel fund’s expiration date is determined by the earliest expiration date of all forms of payment if additional travel funds or a Southwest LUV Voucher are used to purchase the new ticket.
We are an independent travel service provider that promise to provide detailed information about the airfares of Southwest airlines. We do not claim that we are working for or affiliated with Southwest Airlines or Southwest airlines official site.
Our motive is to provide reasonable and seamless travel experience to every traveller. This website is created to use as a reference and for the information purpose only.