Spirit Airlines Flight Attendant Salary- As a flight attendant with Spirit Airlines, you’ll have the opportunity to work on any of the airline’s 500 daily flights to roughly 70 locations in the United States, the Caribbean, and Latin America.
This is the perfect moment for a new travel bag, since your only missing piece of information is a Spirit flight attendant pay.
If you’re looking for a higher-paying job, or one that doesn’t need you to be up and pleasant to visitors at all hours of the day and night, you can always go elsewhere.
It’s difficult to find a career that allows you to travel across the world while representing one of the world’s most popular low-cost carriers.
Flight Attendants for Spirit Airlines Must Exude a Positive Attitude
All airlines are recovering from their losses after 2021’s epidemic devastated the tourism sector. A Fortune “Most Admired Companies” designation in 2021 may have lessened the impact of a difficult year.
(Fortune rated only corporations from No. 1 to 51; those from No. 52 to 332 were categorized by industry.) A survey of leading executives, industry experts, and financial analysts resulted in the honor).
Spirit has no qualms about advertising itself as a budget carrier. After all, the words “Home of the bare fare” are embossed on the engines of its bright yellow jets.
Additionally, it does not make an effort to hide the numerous surcharges that passengers used to traveling with larger airlines may find surprising.
Read Also: United Airline Flight Attendant Salary
In order to avoid paying the $10 boarding pass fee charged by Spirit Airlines, it is best to print your boarding card before checking in. Fees for additional items like snacks and beverages are clearly listed on the company’s website.
Flight attendants are regarded as “the face of Spirit” by the airline, and the company aims to make up for the lack of facilities by providing excellent service.
Smiling is expected on both happy and terrible days by Spirit. Specifically, the airline is looking for “fun and welcoming, calm and confident, playful yet professional” flight attendants.
Flight attendants of Spirit Airlines wear a variety of hats.
Spirit’s striking black and yellow flight attendant outfit can be a good fit for you if you have a high school diploma or better (or GED).
Graduates from college are preferred by the airline, as are those who prioritize passenger safety and comfort. Customers and other Spirit employees alike are also expected to rely on flight attendants to give “leadership, guidance and help.”
When you look at the job’s duties, you’ll see why. Attendants at Spirit Airlines are expected to:
- Before, during, and after a flight, provide briefings.
- How to utilize emergency equipment should be demonstrated..
- The main cabin might be deadly if you aren’t paying attention.
- During an evacuation or other disaster, maintain your composure while directing passengers to safety.
- Passengers who are sick or injured should be given first aid or medical attention..
- When planes are delayed or turbulence ensues, take charge and give guidance.
- Assist passengers in resolving conflicts peacefully..
- Answer questions and assist passengers with their carry-on items. (One reason why flight attendants must be capable of lifting 50 pounds.)
- Sell and distribute food and drinks.
- The Federal Aviation Administration and Spirit Airlines have issued standards and best practices for pilots to follow.
Mull a Spirit Flight Attendant Salary
A flight attendant’s salary should not be reduced because of the three tasks they play: safety manager, hostess and goodwill ambassador. You might also try to find a consensus among the country’s main employment sites, as you know you must be comprehensive in this position. You won’t be disappointed if you follow this advice because:
- Spirit flight attendants’ hourly wages are estimated at $19 per hour by Zippia. This equates to a yearly salary of $39,520 if you work 40 hours a week. Zippia concluded that the average annual salary for Spirit employees is $34,685 after examining 20 occupations.)
- The average hourly salary for Spirit flight attendants is $21 per hour, according to Salary.com. For example, it states that the salary ranges from $17 to $26, and emphasizes the important point that the difference is based on criteria like education, years of experience, and extra talents. It costs $43,680 a year to work 40 hours a week.
- Payscale’s $21.94-an-hour rate is nearly too close for comfort: $45,635 per year on a 40-hour workday..
To put your expectations on a low-to-mid 40s income, look at these statistics and see how close they are. Only you can decide whether or not to accept Spirit Airlines’ invitation to “let your dreams take flight” on one of its 500 daily flights.