Weekend Trip Packing List – The holidays are approaching, and the holiday session is about to begin! If you don’t have that much time on your hands, however, you’ll only be able to go on a weekend adventure. For that, we have the ultimate packing list.
Weekend getaways are already far too short to allow for true relaxation. To save you time and give you a relaxing weekend, we’ve put together the perfect weekend packing list for you, complete with all of the summer essentials.
The Ultimate Weekend Trip Packing List You Must Follow
This packing list is perfect for a weekend trip. You will have everything you need without over packing.
The Packing List for Your Weekend
Of course, the packing list is always dependent on the type of vacation you’re taking: is it a wellness trip with your girlfriends or a city sightseeing trip?
Personal documents and credit cards must always be carried with you. For your convenience, we’ve prepared a rough draft that should serve as a guide for the often vexing task of suitcase packing.
Of course, you’ll need a toilet bag and a few other items that aren’t readily available at the hotel bar or are already in the accommodation’s bathroom. These items should be on your weekend hygiene packing list.
- Hand cream
- Make-up utensils
- Lip balm
- Shampoo, conditioner, etc
- Shower rolls/shower bath/soap
- Sunscreen (especially important in the summer!)
- Make-up remover wipes or make-up remover gel
- Toothpaste + toothbrush
- Hair tie
- comb or hairbrush
- Contraceptive pill or condom
- If necessary, contact lenses or glasses
- Tampons/pads/menstrual pants/menstrual cups etc.
- Nail scissors
For a weekend trip, you should only bring the absolute necessities. It’s best if you plan your outfits ahead of time so you don’t have to overthink it.
It’s best to put these in separate bags. Then all you have to do is take your clothes out of the closet and put them on. The following items should be included in your list:
- Rain jacket
- Different shoes
- Dresses, skirts, overalls, jumpsuits, etc., of course, as required.
- Beach dress or pareo
- Depending on the trip, wear short or long pants or jeans.
- Sweaters or sweatshirts
A first-aid kit should be carried on even the shortest trip. Always keep all of your important medications, as well as all of the supplies you’ll need in case of illness, in this location. In general, this belongs in your first-aid kit as well:
- “normal” patches
- Dressing material
- Disinfectant gel for the handbag
- Mouth and nose protection
- Tick card
- Blister plaster
- Painkillers (for headaches, etc.)
- Anti-blister stick
- Mosquito repellent
4. Papers & Documents
It’s critical to have your personal documents on hand at all times. Wrap everything in foil and stow it away on the side of your suitcase. As a result, they’re well hidden. Also, remember to include the following items on your packing list:
- Passport (if necessary)
- Insurance card for health care
- Student ID (if necessary)
- driver’s license
- Vaccination card
5. Backpacks, Bags, and Other Similar Items
Even if your belongings are temporarily stored in a suitcase, you should always have a handbag with you to carry your essentials during the day. There are a few other things to keep in mind as well.
- Mobile phone incl. charging cable
- Earplugs for noisy hotels
- water bottle
- Power bank
- Sleeping mask
- Digital camera (if necessary)
A Packing List for Relaxed Weekend Trips
Nothing can go wrong on your weekend if you make a packing list ahead of time, and you can relax and enjoy the short trip. If you need something more, we also have a checklist for packing your suitcase that will come in handy.
- Outdoro Charcoal bamboo Microfibre
- Anti Brumm Natural Pump Spray
- Kwmobile universal travel adaptor for 150 countries
- NexÔtrip Set of 2 Transparent Toiletry Bags
- Air up® starter set with 1x 650 ml drinking bottle
- Bose QuietComfort 35 (Series II) wireless headphones
You Might Be Interested In: